Auto Accident Injuries
Pain Management Services
Health and Wellness cares
Our clinic mission is to:
1. Provide fast and effective chiropractic treatment with the highest standard of individual care.
2. Educate patients so they are able to care for themselves after they have completed treatment.
3. Provide service to everyone with utmost ethical care, respect, and professionalism regardless of race, gender, religion, sexuality, social or economical status.
4. Continue to improve in every aspect of our clinic mission.
5. Commits to the true philosophy of chiropractic treatment based on natural healing by the body's own innate intelligence(BODY, MIND,SPIRIT).
Dedicated To Providing The Highest Quality
Chiropractic Care Needs for Your Entire Family.
I, Dr. Virak Sotonn, DC was born in Battambang, Cambodia. In the 1980's my mother, younger sister, two aunts, and I left Cambodia in order to be reunited with my father in America. We were separated during Cambodia's civil war. In the summer of 1983, we were finally reunited with each other in Minneapolis, MN. Since then, Minnesota has been my home.
In 1996, I attended Northwestern Health Sciences University, formally known as Northwestern College of Chiropractic, to pursue a doctorate degree in Chiropractic. In 2000, I graduated as a doctor of chiropratic and successfully completed residency programs both in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Thereafter, I practiced as an associate doctor for a couple of years for a couple of clinics in Minnesota, where I gained confidence in my chiropractic abilities and learned the skills necesssary to successsfully treat patients. I also noticed that I had a keen ability to not only connect with people of different cultures, but also had a way of calming nervous patients. With the support of my family and friend, in late 2005 I have finally had the courage to start up my own practice in which I'am currently practicing.
In addition to English, I speak Khmer/Cambodian fluently. I have three young children, whom I treasure; one girl and two boys. I love outdoor activities such as running, biking, hiking, and camping. My greatest accomplishment in life are my wife, children, and knowing that I make a difference in my patient lives, whom I have cared for. I am passionate about living a meaningful life with purpose and strive to be better all the time; whether it is to be a better husband, father, son, friend, or doctor.